Just looking for a candidate who agrees with me on everything. This candidate recognizes:
- Marriage is not subject to redefinition. It was created perfectly by God, once, for all time. Legal definitions will never change the truth.
- If there's any chance something might be a living person, you shouldn't end it.
- Corporations are expressions of their human makers, none of which are fully redeemed. Therefore, they require oversight.
- Healthcare for all can be done, and we should try our best to do it.
- There's no good reason for most private citizens to carry firearms or own assault weapons.
- Separation of church and state is generally a good thing, but the effort to make all public spaces God-free zones is an unreasonable restriction on freedom of speech.